For the time being, we are keeping some measures in place to be able to host Karaoke Nights safely for everyone. To help things runs as smoothly as possible, please take the time to read the information below. Please also ensure that you abide by the guidelines set out by the venue as failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave.
- Solo singers only at the moment.
- Song Requests via App only - please refer to Table Tent Cards or select the relevant link from the HOSTS page.
- Please do not approach the Host while someone else is performing.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before and after your performance.
- Please refrain from touching the microphone or stand when you are performing.
- Please respect those who still wish to social distance and/or wear a mask. It is their choice if they wish to do so.
- Please be patient! Extra cleaning and sanitising measures between singers are in place - this may mean you will have to wait longer than usual to be called up to sing.
- Blatant disregard of any of the above will not be tolerated. We are doing everything we can - we need you to do your bit too.
Remember - the Host has the final say and the off button!